February 24, 2007

the art of driving

its been precisely 8 hours of driving lesson i assume...

and it pop up into my mind...

DRIVE MUM'S CAR OUT!!!
HEHe...tat was exactly wat hapened on a normal thursday...
it so hapens that i go to the sports complex almost everyday...(to get bak in shape that is)..
and finally i was fed up of walking to Kg pandan so why not drive ther?...
for a person who does hav a license yet...i really shud not do tat...but hey..why not?
i drove all the way from maluri to kg pandan...(which is not close to 1km)..
oh yah.. i 4got to say tat...my teacher havn't teach me how to even park the car...
but anywayz...i made it...wihout a scratch..if i did..i would not be posting now...mayb i wud hav to face court?..or kena "lock-up"...maybe oni...
the funny bit is tat i did not even exceed the speed 60km per hour...ha! snail car.. thank god no one horn at me and gave tat "ini-jalan-u-beli-kah?!!" look...but just overtake me one by one....

as it was still the festive season...ther weren't many cars aroud either...so it was readlly save...n the road really like my father bought adi...

psst...my mum dint know a single bit of it at all!..i actually secretly took the keys from her..and put it back into place wher it was supose to be...

i was so ready to get a tight slap from her when i reach home..just if she found out...eventually she didnt!!

then my itchy butt tot tat i shud tell her..wat the heck? it wasnt tat bad?...i din kill som1 or wat...i din burn down a house or wat...so i broke it all out to her..

her looks???

NUMB... '_'

she din believe me...i had to confess the second time to convince her...n the third time i got scolding... T.T

from tat day onwards...my mum had to hide away the key just in case...ha...but i made up my mind not to do tat again..

i waited so long..why noy just wait a little while longer..3 more weeks to my test...he...

pray tat d "pemeriksa" guy is not d rasuah type...so tat i can past in just one test...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]