February 01, 2007

enuf is enuf

Enuf traveling all the way to n fro to KLCC…
Enuf being exausted just because of traveling
Enuf sleeping in the bus…
Enuf being alone staring outside the bus…
Enuf being alone during lunch hour…
Enuf talking mostly Bahasa Melayu Evryday…
Enuf waking up as early as 7am just to make sure I won’t be late to work…
Enuf waiting for the rapid KL 107 bus for an hour!!!!!
Enuf starving to death…
Enuf freezing to death…
Enuf not spending more time at home(outside)….
Enuf la……..

I am changing job for sure…in the beginning I tot tat working in Kino was the idle job…

And yet no…MAN …its so boring I can die there…n also strict…I’ve been skipping work for a few days…and that’s not gud…

There are palces where I dun nid to interview but just call up n get the jod…
Let me see the choices:

Pat Kin Pat San café
Old Town Maluri
Or Guardian Pharmacy

My first choice would definitely be Pat Kin Pat San...i only work five hours a day, RM5 per hour, six days a week…no shift…just nite shift…7pm-12pm…the hard part is going back at midnite…my bicycle is lost…and most of them who have transportation dun pass by my place…fuh…and no shift…

Second would be Old Town Maluri…I don’t really have the details…but at least its near my place…erm…there got shift geh…the pay not that high…I hear my buddy working there say she doesn’t like it there…sooo….maybe not there either…

Last but not least…Guardian Pharmacy Taman Maluri…just less than a 5 minutes walk to my house…during breaks, I can just sit back, relax, and enjoy at my cozy home...
The pay is about rm700+ a month…including EPF…there are shifts…my working time is more flexible as I can change it easily..hehehe…all that I need is there…by being near to my house…I save up transportation fare, and lunch money…so about rm700+ is worth it I guess,….not yet add OT leh…as long as I am happy that matters…

One small problem…I don’t like Guardian’s uniform!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]