February 28, 2007

never lonely...


Goin thru so much…after skul life, though its jus a few months, but I feel that as though I’ve done a lot…

It’s a great turn out…I find myself not in misery…but in company…I do not dwell on the past so often and yet…I look to the future..i am no longer the miserable M-L3oNg…I am bold to say that I am happy…

I do not yearn for the past and people that sees me in a way I am not…

I am grateful fro I m no longer empty…though I am owaz temped to fill that hollow bark with things that shud not be in tat place…but I finally come to see things in another point of view…

No matter how badly I might want one thing…if I noe it will do no gud to me in the closing stages I will do my very best to stay away from the edge and not fall into it…

There I finally see myself happier…a feeling that will last and not just for a sligth moment…but till the day I die…

Comments:
hope that u get the school u wanted to study and live a happy live......
gambateh!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]