February 28, 2007

treasure


A part of me was left behind…as time passes it consumes that part as well…there is no turning back…there is no way I can change it now…

I try to treasure every minute I have…but it seems that I dun live my life to the fullest…I waste time…I wasted meaningful friendships…I wasted opportunities by just moving the wrong step…

I came to realize that every step is vital…either to move forth, back, left or right…

Every decision impact what happens next…after banging head first to so many barriers in my life…I finally try to stop, think and control the next step…for I really do not want to waste time and energy to go through unnecessary hardships…

I am happy that I realize this soon enuf and not too late…

Never to bang into walls head first…but always try to see through it…see it in different angles…

As you can see there are many things we need to decide…and I dun jus mean the road to our studies…but what course of life we choose to live…what I want? What I need? And what I need to DO for it…

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]