October 21, 2007

no money ah!!

Really dun understand how I used up all my money?

N I am working as a part time waiter…I have weekly income…yet…I still owe people money…while my frens who doesn’t work…have more money than me…

I could really find a wall and just bang on it…

It seems that I use money like running water…tis I cant deny…but…one thing I cant explain…since if I use so much…then why I have so liitle?...u get what I mean?...its really funny…mayb I jus don’t have enough…

Funny that I owaz use ‘future money’…even Jr says that I do…I realize that and I tried to put it to a stop…yet…it still occurs…

Anywayz…although I have not been sleeping well…I had been eating well…all this sleepless nites…makes me feel very hungry…eating 3 or 4 slices of sweet pancakes as late/ early as 1am continuously for two or even three nites…if I look down to see my toes….i only see my big fat belly…

Tis afternoon when I woke up…I had the mother of all back aches…it hurts so much till I jus laid down the whole day…well basically, till I have to go to work at nite…now it still aches…but not that much…if yes…I’ll die let u c…

Today didn’t c XQ er…blerh….


Last nite Christy sent rm5 to top up my credit…how kind of her..it is her burfday today!!! I wish her the best of all this year…she told me tat she saw Resident Evil n how that dead thing suck out another guy’s eye…wen I heard that…I really cud vomit…could not understand the thrill of people paying money to get frighten…


I slowly come to realize that a lot of people in my work place actually acknowledge me as a ‘fast’ worker…a hardworking one…c there r many labels in my work place…I am sure everywhere does too…n I am one of the top ones…hehehe…so hepi… M-LEONG, TOP WORKER…or WAITER OF THE MONTH/ even year…kakakakkakaka…. So syok…


Today, I got to know that CC has done sumting both I and Bb cud not accept…if I tell u…u oso cant accept too…but all wells that ends well…dun really care bout her niway…
Its really none of my business…dun act like God lah m-leong…u jus have to lay back n watch…


I wan go sleep…ZZZzzzzzzzzz………

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]