October 16, 2007

Pindah ruMAH


Over burden my back bone yesterday by helping J to shift house…

Was dozing off wen Joann called up…asking me where were I…
Realizing I was late…I din even had the time to comb my hair, drove straight away to Pandan Perdana…

We started bout 1030am…shift those milo boxes out from the house n into the lorry…
Though ther were macho guys to help move the stuffs…we too had to dirty our hands
And lift up boxes…ther were so many things the lorry had to come twice in order to finish moving up the stuffs…out of 100%...J’s belongings oni consists of mayb 20%, that’s the most I can giv u…all the rest belongs to her parents…

Duno why tat day I eat the ‘char siew’ rice taste so delicious…I ate n ate….mayb I was hungry…throughout the day, I played PSP most of the time…yah one thing I 4got, tat Adrian ah…so big size almost squeezed me to death during our journey to Sri Putramas (that’s the new house)….imagine five ppl were at the back of a Proton Perdana… so pack, got leg crams…

As v arrived, I was amazed by the swimming pool ther…the scenery, and the High Court, located opposite her new house…as u can see, she lives on the highest floor…we could see a spectacular view of KLCC…the facilities were not bad either…got karaoke room some more…it was really a high security place, were the facilities u use, u need to have an electronic ID card…even going into the building of each apartment uses that card…

The bad part is this new place of hers is really far…and not tat convenient for public transport…unless u have ur own vehicle…

The lightings in her house are very special too, blue lights are stored to create a techno feel…cool!...the switches r oso very special…they r big rectangular sizes, and has this small blue light on wen u off the switch (guess is handy wen u wan to on the light in the dark)…

Hah….so tired…last nite didn’t sleep well either…coz dear mum ‘fat chok’ again…
By the time I cud get some shut eye was 5am in the morning…I really wish I cud jus runaway n live my life…

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]