April 16, 2008

awaken

...aiyo, my hair short adi...

went to KY's house yesterday for a hair cut...still not use to this new hair cut...coz short...short~~~ but really its not bad lah...for some1 who doesn't go to hair trimming academy, its really not bad...my mum tot tat i went to a saloon or wat, but wen she know it was KY who cut it, she really din belive me...

hiaz, i today din go to skul again...last nite pn moorthy sms me say that today got cheer meeting, i oso ended up skipping skul...

i duno why, but i am really letting go...it seems so easy...i myself feel doubtful...

guess its coz we dont bother each others life...i go my way, and she goes hers...
i did wat i could, but it wasn't enuf, instead of sulking over it...i am standing up...

'sun kei ji yin' tis four words, KY owaz tell me...but i owaz say that it won't work, coz of how i act...how stupid i become in front of her...but now...i think that is the best way i can go on with...'sun kei ji yin'...as i am far away from her, she really doesn't disrupts me...

ha...can breathe once more...the upcoming camp, and my studies is wat i am looking forward to rite now...not to forget, the lower sixes...



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]