April 07, 2008

couldn't express...

i am so exausted now...


i never been so down, since...since you know who...left me...

i really can't take it...why is it so hard for two person to be together?

why is it that some of us couldn't appreciate people in front of us...


in this war for a while now...tot of giving up, really...but easier said than done...i am really lost now...it hurts so much, till i can't open my mouth to talk...how could this be? how could m-leong not talk...


we went well at first, didnt know that it would be like this now...it has come to not replying my messages, giving me cold words for me to listen, hiding from me as if i am a lunatic...


i admit that i am childish at times...and i can't match her matureness...
is that the problem we are facing?...

i really dont know...i don't know what to do? what to say?...i bcum numd in front of her...i never know why...i can't control it...i could cry just whispering what i want to say to her...

there are so much misunderstanding between us...i really duno wher to start...i want to open my mouth and talk...but each time i do, i feel even more stupid...someone please help me...

as work is pilling up...i really dun wish tat my emotions spoil other people's day...i really nid the energy to finish the upcoming camp our school organize...i dunwan to blew it...i dunwan to just think about this...think about her...think about how stupid i am...

i love her...i really do...i hope that she does too...



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]