April 14, 2008

not a step further

Stop here, not a move further…

Guess this is where I stand, as if I step in further, it would just make me realize the thruth..

That hurts even deeper by each step I made, by each step she moved…

The last day of work, was the last day I saw her…that was four days before, and since I dunno when, we’ve not talk like normal before…

I feel even stupid that each time I message her, she’ll never reply…even dense when I dunno what to do…

Could I say we have nothing for each other, not a sweet memory for the both of us to keep…so if I let go, there isn’t anything holding me back…should I open my eyes and see it earlier…

I am once again deceive…not by beauty, but her inner being…I am deceive…

I bring myself this…mess…I should be strong enough to handle it…that my eyes were blinded once again…I am fooled…

Where could I find? Someone…that someone…I stopped…I rested…when I thought I am ready to love, I’ve hurt…and being hurt back again…that equal hurt, rolls over to this even deeper pain…

I feel empty once again…I am useless…

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]