April 21, 2008

walk on

No longer do I yearn for the past now…

Guess that I couldn’t bear to see myself repeat that same mistake…

Too tired to do so many stupid things…just to prove that I can do better than last time… maybe I din grow up…but I know what I am doing now…that’s all that matters…

Trying so hard to push myself to that limit…to the extend that I am the best…but I really gotta know that I am not…no one is perfect…know where I stand, and where I came from…

I’ve let go of her…and I’ve found a someone…that I din’t notice of her existence since…
Since…I don’t recall…all I know is that she was there…but we din’t see ach other in this way we see each other now…

I tot of her as just a kid…as the bunch of gals she mix around with, I owaz underestimate them…yet heaven gave us a chance to talk to each other…pouring out our inner secrets…

Since then, we treat both as someone we can rely on…

Having fun is what we do most of the time…and in hard times, she listens to me, and most important of all she understands what I say…it comforts me in a way…

Guess that I’ve move on so quickly…I am happy that I am…

I really have no strength to chase for someone that doesn’t appreciate me at all…what I do n like doesn’t influence her at all, yet I am the one being change to be more like her…

Here I hold firm what I see in front of me now…


_____________________________________________________________________


got my new handphone today!! Really excited coz I don’t have to pay a single cent for it…

it’s a nokia 5310, blue…

now that I’ve a new hair cut, new hand phone, and a new someone…I just realize that quitting my job is a clever move…its clear that after I quit, everything turn out so smoothly for me…

even if I work, I find myself much more in debt than last time…I spend more, and still have to give a third of my salary to mum…



ha!! So free..so happy…but still in dept…waahahahah…..

Comments:
heyyyyaa..

glad your ok.

i'm doing well so-so only.

got alot of things going through my mind.

@.@

hope to see ya soon k.

take care.
XOXO!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]