July 07, 2008

Blog Wars-the Next Level

I’ve heard so much today. So much from students in F5, F4, and even F3. Guess the younger ones dun hav a clue of what’s going on. I am glad tat all this happened. I couldn’t help but laugh out loud at all the facts I’ve heard today. It is really starting to get interesting.

Thx to Friday’s incident, students are aware of this. Evry1 starting to see her horrible side. For those who already knew what actually happened suddenly come out and tell me more black things. Wow! I’m so delighted. To hear so much more…please tell me more…

All I heard today was from various people, not connected to this situation. What they say, really make me relieve, bcoz they back up wat we tot of Her. We now know tat we didn’t accused her simply. We didn’t just talk nonsense, we told the truth. We voice out how we felt about her actions.

Just saying words, just by listening to what they say. I already feel a sense of victory. Time by time, it will become a tremendous VICTORY. She may look tough, truly she is just losing it slowly. All tat we thought of Her, all that we claimed, n said, were truly more than 60% true. Where the other 40% go? Hiding behind her mask, behind her lies, pretending to be pity.

To think tat she had what it takes. BLEK PUI! Who she think she is? Queen of SMKPJ? Come on, please look into the mirror. Glass break loh…

Please don’t be so thick skin here, you really dun have a place to stand in this place, in d society. You must not forget who we are. Who are on our side of this game. You only hav Him. And who else will even bother help u bring us down? I really don’t c anyone else giving u a helping hand. Who a??

I oso found out today that a lot of people leaving comments in your blog. Wow! I din noe tat! You’ve become a SUPERSTAR. Congratulations yah! Surely all this is bcoz u are so hated by not just ME, but SEMUA ORANG~ (except ur beloved lah)…all thanks to urself.

She really isn’t embarrassed or ashamed by the humiliation brought to Herself. Sad to say that when more n more people know d truth, does She still have place to stand mou? Thick skin-nya~~~

Do stick around and enjoy the upcoming post tomorrow, I assure u great pleasure!


Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]