July 05, 2008

i am OK..

An incident occur yesterday as a once in a lifetime thing.

Right now I jus couldn’t put things together. For once I let anger to conquer me. I’ve let it take me over. Couldn’t think appropriately as everything went so quickly. Thinking about nothing, nothing but just to keep KY away from it. Instead I got myself deeper into the situation.

Before all this, everything was done just to create anger. Making a stir in d air, jz to make her feel how it wud be felt by anyone in tat situation. In a situation tat every1 thinks d exact opposite of the truth. The bended truth being spread till it reaches our ears.

Trying to be strong, to be bold, to stand out from it. Trying to bring d truth back. Yet I was carried away. Being abused blindly by anger I was. Too carried away till we went away from the main point. Ending in sumthing ugly. Sumthing I never tot of.

In an issue of settlement ended up in a physical fight. A selfish fight. A fight tat made no point, no meaning to it. Instead I’ve made those closest to me worry. How cud I be so selfish? To think tat I am d only one. Tat I stand alone, yet I am no longer single. I js cudn’t act so selfishly. For I have some1 tat shares my joy n pain with me. I rili dun1 her to feel my pain…sorrowed bcoz of me.

There were really no means for fighting, but why take steps so violently? Is it d way to settle it? A physical fight? I chose to come alone, to prove tat I didn’t mean to fight, but I doubt that it was just a normal settlement, he was so ready, so full of fire, any1 cud c jz by his body language.

To act in a tat way was their decision. A decision being influence by a sinister plotter. A plotter who deceived d very man she loves. She did it before, I wont be surprise tat she repeats it. It is what she is excellent in. A record…as she creates her own history. Bravo!

To jot down what she’ve done, wud just make me easily bcum like her. We chose to keep queit before all this, but 4 what? So that she cud continue being a fool? Hurting almost every1 she comes across. Even friends close to her.

A few words spark out ragging fire in this atmosphere. If she could feel sorrow and misery by just two words in this very short time…den I’ve succeeded. And how does those multiple people feel by her own misdoings? Her immorality…we are not people tat let some1 steps all over us over n over again…I am sure you r not either. But how does it feels? When u face tis in school almost everyday? When u just ignore it…n let it go worst? Stand in our shoes n see…

What she felt was only for a while. What was felt by d other side was enormous…n truly not a short period…I certain u tat…Has any1 wondered, WHY NOW?

This goes out to a guy who loves a gal with all his heart. Yet his virtues are blinded by it.

Regards...remember...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]