July 09, 2008

Just standing there, Coz she dun care

Today I din go to school instead I slept at home. I am relieve that I don’t have to see HER ‘beautiful’ face…*vomit*…

To those who saw what happened that day, will also see that she just stood there like a mannequin. As MC hurried in n rushed to bring HER out, She walk out slowly, purposely. She didn’t want to be there, didn’t want to stop what HE is doing, she want it to be serious I guess.

Although she was pulled out, she just stand aside a didn’t bother to stop the fight. HER friend LK cried inside school to know that something bad has happened, she cried to know that SHE was someone like tat. Don’t forget, LK is her friend, and the other gals in HER gang said ugly things to LK…is this how she treat her friends?

To think that SHE didn’t want HIM to come was really a bloody lie! In school that day, SHE ask her friends, one of which is LK to call me to come to school. Why on earth she want me to come to school if SHE don’t want HIM to come. I heard so many people ask me to show up in school that day. WHY?

Like Ting Ting case a few years ago, SHE just sat down there and cry. At that time I really pity HER, I felt sympathy for her. I tot that she really was the victim of that case. But soon did I noe that she find people to scold both Ting Ting n d other who was involve in that triangle love story.

Wan May scolded TT. That story was hot at that time, d whole school knew, and made TT name so busuk d. but so was HER name. seniors said that SHE only know how to pretend. SHE look for CMK, Wan May n others to make sure TT go down. What for? This gal really vengeful, full of hate in her. And unforgiving. She really want those who hurt her to die. But in front of u she look so innocent.

She din care about HIM actually. SHE never tot that if that day the person I hit wasn’t ah bi, but HIM den how? If that day He got hurt, how? She dint even stand close to HIM, coz I believe that she feel so malu. Malukan dunia a…

That night HE call KY and apologize for that incident. he said sorry to KY. But not me. Now lets use our brains and think how did that happened? Because she cared for KY more than HIM. She didn’t want to hurt KY. But I also have to admit that KY was not involve. KY didn’t do anything. But don’t forget, that day HE n his fren pulled KY away 1st that day, KY told me that HE really wanted to hit KY, coz HE was holding his fist so tight n showing it up in the air.


There are so many questions…so many to tell…everyday I am writing an essay here very exhausting leh...ask me do homework oso not that semangat…Haha…I summarize the story, so maybe I forgot to jot down other pathetic stuffs SHE did… niway maybe not gonna update ani post di…need to rest my hands…haha

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]