July 10, 2008

'Love Letter'


He sent me a love letter in friendster comment before that Friday. He told me how much he loved me. But when I on9 on last Thursday and saw HIS love letter, I quickly told HIM that we are impossible. I sent to both HE and His current girlfriend but HE couldn’t accept me rejecting his love for me. That is why he came to school on Friday to tell me how much he love me.

His girlfriend told HIM that I didn’t on9 therefore I didn’t see the love letter. SHE was very angry that I didn’t see the love letter. HE told HER to tell my friends to ask me to on9 so that I could see his love letter for me. This is all because HE love me too much.

That Friday he came to school, I told HIM again that I don’t love HIM, bcoz he already have a girlfriend, I don’t love his money, and especially I don’t love seeing HIM. He couldn’t accept that I rejected HIM. His friend was jealous, so He hit me by kicking me. There we had a small fight.

His girlfriend just stand there and do nothing bcoz She knows that He love me too much and accept the fact. Afta that, She went back to school, and he left school. He was heart broken. So he plan to revenge.

On our way to Sunny Beach, He came back and spurt fizzy coca-cola on me. I guess He knew that I love coca-cola so much, he decided to pour in on me. At that time, I really can feel that he love me, but I already have someone I love. Give up lah….

He sent me two love letters altogether. That is why I have to reply his comments in friendster. Even if I don’t reply him, he plan to come to school and tell me how much he love me. Aww…so touching…

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]