July 06, 2008

The thruth is out there

I can’t help but feeling excited about tomorrow…I’m not sure why, but I just do.
I feel much beta today, a new inspiration n no longer guilty. Boy how fast tat happened.

An act of love was perform out by a guy d same age as mine. This wud be a compliment if he wasn’t on d minor side. I am glad to announce tat all this happen to benefit us d most. A trap made by themselves 4 themselves.

An incident tat revealed her very dark side to all. A move she made without thinking of the consequences. What if the teachers call us to the “Room”? Who will be blame for such an act? The eyes of people who saw, and ears tat heard. Questions roaming around.

What was it all about? Slowly the truth spreads out. Who will look the ugliest? As the influential group in school, wouldn’t she find a hole to hide up her face, her shame. She may stand tall n still talk loud, but at will people’s perspective on her? What he had done made a gateway of opportunity for us to bang her back down.

To think tat he was protecting his most beloved, he destroy her. Her face, her dignity, her status…it ain’t mean anything no more…to be her, I would be shameful…how could she bring us down? Just to think tat she alone can do it. He cud have done beta. Just too bad it was a wrong move. A wrong step.

Never have I encounter such a thing in my 18++ years of my life. I may have a few tat will support what I say, but hey, if she can do it, I CAN do it better. If she can write n get away with it, why can’t I? if she can babble and not get bash up by her own words, den I sud too…sudn’t I?


This progress in internet publishing technology has both harmed n might benefit us all. She chose to abuse it. Well this tool may come in handy at some times. Cheers!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]