October 15, 2008

break free

aint it funny that most of us do things at the very last minute and complain bout how difficult life is...when actually its our fault to blame..

and every time we realize that its our fault we would then be in a such a bad mood...
and yet we never chamge...the cycle just goes on...and on...

yah..i m 'experiencing' d same thing now...n its my studies...i really m shivering right down to my toes...n im still wasting time everyday doing unnescessary things...


could i save myself? could i be someone who is more organize? somethimes i envy other ppl who could manage their time or daily things so smoothly...


i have to say that i m really pathethic...but i see some improvement in some other things i do...yet some things no matter how prepared u r, other ppl just spoils it.. being incooperative n all...haiz..d circle just goes on...and on..


i wan to be free! haiz...could anyone slap me? n tell me to be strong? i m really going down...i just nid to go through this two months...y cant i do it? i wan to score..score like hell...i wan to get into local U...i wan to get really super duper results!


but i m sked...i love to procastinate..love to do other things...love to sleep, love to play...love, love, love...i really nid to give them all up...give up my bad habits...

hope dear mum doesnt make it so hard for me like what happened during my SPM...


fuh~~~~

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]