February 25, 2009

room

Here once again back to zero. Now the eyes open to see that it had been a job all this while.

I work my way to that hidden room, yet as I almost reach it I forgot to bring the key. I turn back, turn away from it, and lose my chance towards it again. The road I fight for disappear right before my eyes.

I weep not being able to reach the very place I found. Just like catching lightning in your hands, to find that room so bare. Why did I let this happen. To drop the key, is to go back to where I started. Maybe I’ll find another place that has my heart install.

But maybe isn’t enough for me. As I reconsider that very mistake I made, I had no strenght left in me to go on. To take back what I said, to take back what I did, and to do what I never did.
Could it all turn back, could I undo time. To go back where I drop that key.

If you’re listening to my heart screaming, please help me I beg. Show me the way to that room once again. For my heart lies there, unable to be taken away. I’ll go take that key again, but I need you to light the way, be my guide n take me there. Taking that step, front, left, or right, but not backwards please.

Forgive my recklessness, I wasn’t as strong as I thought I could be. I am weak without you. And if I go on finding that room alone, I will not make it. Don’t leave me here lost again. I really needed u, although I constantly denied it in front of u.

I made myself as bold as a lion, making my way through dense surroundings, but I struggle to combat against sorrow without you. I am sorry, a chance is all I need. I long to find that room even if it means I can stay only a few months, weeks, or days.

Would you contradict my willingness, as eager I am, I am keen to reach that room. I will not give up even if i turn blind, if I lose my legs, my hands, because I already lost my heart that’s lock inside that room.

I keep my smile not for me, nor anyone else, but remain only for that someone in that room. I am no hero for anyone, won’t be a hero without you. Tell me how could I be a hero without that someone to protect? No, I am just a wimp. A worthless rat.

Don’t let this moment go, it’ll never come back, don’t let blood flow, this second is ours to share.


As it flies, and as we look back, I don’t want to regret each thing that passes by. For time is something we can’t rotate. To loose something is better than to loose ALL.

Comments:
hey michelle, shirley here. :D wishing you congratulations in your stpm results and may you get a good course.

peace from ny XD

[my blog is here btw]
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]