March 31, 2009

no!

saying no to emo...

no more emo, just me o...

standing up on my own two feet again and not crawling on thorns and stones.

not singing a sad song to turn it around, just need to slow my pace down, not rushing into anything like a blind mouse.

come on and open your eyes to see, you're capable to turn it all around like u once did. why pretend to be somebody else?

when you're in Rome, do what the Romans do. i conclude in my way, when i meet someone, i blend in too much with them till i lose my own special essence. in chinese they say, meet ghost talk ghost's language, meet people talk people's language.

i forgot totally how to get back there, and i don't know where to start. at least now i know i fall too hard agaiN........and i know what's the main problem in me.

me not being me, but what is it i truly lost? where to find the thing that i don't even know what is it. im confusing myslef to much. STOP!

im on the way there, i know that i am. just pardon my manner at this moment and the past i've been in the most bizzare way. just unable to control it.

i was proving to the world something i don't even know where it would take me. proving the correct thing in a wrong way. just bull shiting in the end.

what is it u want to impress? why concern so MUCH on how people see you? u really cant pleased all...not each and everyone you meet. no Michelle Leong u can't.

what is it u want the most? where does it lead you? do u fill in the blanks? or u just sit in the corner waiting for someone? to care, to bother, to pity u? that's not you!

where is your true smile? that smile that killed so many (exagerating)... that smile that... that lah... where is your heart? ur passion? ur aim? ur dream? could u see it now? u need not that pity...

u r not that strong, and not that weak... u are... who u are...and you'll be...


don't go lingering away, following that wrong step, that wrong you...that wrong way...


i will be, the me, that janice wants to see...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]