April 21, 2009

8 hours


We balance our day with 8 hours of sleep, 8 hours of work, and 8 hours of play, but we hardly follow that rule right? Instead we may end up sleeping 4 hours, work or studying more than 10 hours, n play around an hour or more…

im not trying to prove anything here, but we hardly c people working or studying 8 hours a day now. even travelling sometimes take up an hour plus… why is it so dull? Especially if you’re working, I don’t want to see myself in the future ending up working n working my life off.

Imagine ur time being bought at a price by a company. How much depends a lot on what you graduated on, and what type of boss u have. And imagine u don’t have any freedom to choose how many hours u work and u keep working till u get the job done, but when does the job actually gets done? One comes after the other.

Soon u have to spent overtime to finish everything that is due. Soon you realize u don’t have much time for other things…play, friends, and family doesn’t consist in your lifestyle anymore. Maybe u try to sleep lesser to gain back the leisure u lost. But in the long run…how does your health report shows?

After graduating form 6, working really took up a lot of my time to the extend I don’t see daylight for more than an hour, and I live in the dark eventually have no time to meet up the friends in high school.

Time…really matter a lot to us and different people value time in different ways and make use of it differently. For me now, I do hope to spend more time with friends and love ones and have fun a bit as I just graduate a heck of an exam. Working so hard like a ‘kuli’ really isn’t the thing I want now. I still have so damn much more years to live and work…this is the time to have fun!

This job im working in Low Yat now is perfect for me. I really work 8 hours a day but in between I log on the internet, watch movies, and chat a lot…its like having 8 hours more of leisure time in the 24 hours we have a day. After work I have enough time to chill out and keep track with mom as well as house work…

This temporary job is indeed cool, now I just want to be in this solitude sanctuary.

I conclude today that I went to sing k at greenbox the other day, and had loads of fun celebrating nicky’s birthday…and guess how long we sing for. Exactly 8 hours! Sing till our throat burst. The best thing is, that wasn’t even my off day. We sing from 8pm till 4am in the morning. ( all u can sing package)

Waiting for uni acceptance. Hope to get into a good uni and get the course I want~ pray with me…


Gan cheong o~~~

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]