April 07, 2009

blossom


I planted a seed, but when it starts to bear its fruit, I cut it down.

I took my time to nurture it. I cared for it. I watered it, and made sure the sun don’t shine too hard on it.

But as time pass, I neglected it. I grew inpatient of it. All I needed was time, but as I walk through a garden, I saw wild flowers that blossom so well and marvelously…

I could not see that I have a seed with me, thus I go pluck those flowers for myself. I went on happily with my life and let that seed to grow on its own.

Yet no long after, the flowers ii pluck were actually poisonous for me and I became allergic of it till the extend I almost got ill and die because of it. There I realize everything was so different. What had happened to the seed I planted?

Just as I look back to see the seed, it isn’t there anymore. It becomes a flower now, and I could not recognize it. I wanted to care for it again, and make it mine. But it was too late. It isn’t mine now. I could not see it nor nurture it the way I did before.

The time I left it alone, It grew strong and I am so proud of it now. Even if we could not continue our road ahead together, I still hope the best for her, and the memories together are something that can’t be put away just like that.

I am thankful to once had you with me. And made me realize a lot of my weaknesses, not yours.

Comments:
actually, reading through this blog, i kinda assume what have happen [hope you don't mind me making my own conclusions? XD]..

Anyhow, if you realize that things can still be fixed, patch it back! Nevertheless,if stuff gets too bad.. well, close the chapter and stop dwelling on it.

-supporting you of coz XD, and apologies again for making own assumptions-

p/s: thank you for writing on this blog, i get to read and learn more about you. Please continue to write! :D
 
hahahha....i really thank u so much for supporting, as u can c i am very free working here...n i enjoy reading ur blog too..

yup, i been a fool, to find another when i already got momo..

yup, i will patch it back!


thx for supporting since i open this blog...i still remember...
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]