April 11, 2009

blue moon

Everything is blue under the blue moon.

Up and down…up n down, like waves beating up the ocean. That’s what my mood will be.
But when I want to feel better again, when I want to sweep the dust off my palms and help myself up. Tons of bricks come falling on me again.

This heart is so heavy now, and nothing can really cheer it up. even if my dream suddenly come true, I may break out into tears from everything. All because I have to face up with not just one person who left my life, my world, but a bunch. No I should be frank. Two to be exact.

J story keeps coming back to me wherever I go. Whatever I do. Each time I meet up someone, there the story goes. I really can’t predict and control myself if someone ask me about her again. How come too frequent this question comes back?

Tomorrow will be exactly one month. Or should I say tonight will be exactly one month that she’d left us all. I really don’t wanna think about it. But everything is coming back. There’s always something that reminds us, there always someone that bangs on my door.

Each time I answer ordinarily as if I am ok with it, I always add a smile towards the conversation.

But hey, I am not ok…

Ish! I hate to say this, but actually I am ok. Just that each time I recall, there it still lingers in my mind a while, and when another person come up to me and I have to tell them all over again… haiz…

I don’t like to repeat one thing over and over again, but our friends have the right to know bout it as well. If I reply solemnly or if I don’t reply they will feel bad as well. So all I can do is to smile over it.

I miss her so…and miss M a lot too…but all I can do, and all I may do is just nothing in her eyes. Even if I want to appreciate her more now, it would only mean rubbish to her.

Comments:
i duno y ur so mad about tis matter....u shud b proud tt u hav a story to tell....a story about sum1 so close to u tt every1 noe tt she held such an important place in ur heart...

in another 3 days,J is goin to leave tis world....i hope on tt day,u'l tel a great story of her...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]