April 19, 2009

can't keep running

Been running far away from track lately, need to come back to the right course.

Is there a need to run? In some ways yes, but sometimes running might just cause to me to make a wrong turn and BANG, into a wall. So running ain’t goanna help at all.

Sometimes I run away from the truth, and run away from problems, leading to more trouble at the end of my journey. Sometimes I take short cuts that may lead to success, but sometimes lead to failures.

I am walking now, but I can’t resist myself to sometimes jog a little. When I jog, I accelerate again, without thinking, I choose to lie, cheat my way. Come on, all this for what? You are so hopeless, u think u’ve change to be better, yes, u did change yet u still hold on to how people may think about u.

Isn’t the truth just easy to say? You bother too much how people may see u. I despise myself a lot for being such a foolish liar. So fake of u. I thought I had my way around the corner; actually I turn back to where I started.

Don’t run too fast, u need to slow down and feel the wind. Now relax, and say to yourself don’t add another lie to your life, admit what you are doing and be proud of it, because what you are doing now isn’t wrong. You are moving the right step, and you are putting the things back into place.

It isn’t wrong to admit that you were wrong, you’ve admit it in front of your friends and almost the whole world, but why could you not face the person that you always see every day? What are you afraid of? Afraid of being condemn? Afraid of being the wrong one?

Why are you so blinded? Is it because you’ve made so many mistakes you could not admit that what you are doing now is really correct? Please stand bold to yourself. Lying will not help, it will just add up to more and more lies…


Slow down Michelle, think…use your damn brain…. Remember; nothing is impossible.

Labels:


Comments:
GANBATTE!!!! :D

[sorry, i'm actually curi malas at my students' place so cant talk too long :P]
 
haha...sure...so funny..

dun take advantage of ur student la...
 
Yeah right, what's so funny? XD

ahem, he allows me so its okay rite? XD
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]