April 09, 2009

don't change


Will she think of me?
Or just him instead,

Will she remember,
Or just forget,

Will she talk to me again?
Or keep silent till the end,

Will she forgive me,
Or hate me to be exact.

Well will she or will she not love me,

I will love her still,
In my heart she stays there still,
No one can change it,
Not even myself.

Even as night creeps in,
My hearts misses her so,
And if it rains,
So does the feeling flow.

I will wait.
Even as mountains fall down,
And seas tore apart,

I will wait.
Even if I would change my path,
Change my life, but not my heart.
It remains the same for you.


m2m






Comments:
FIGHT ON! FIGHT ON! :D

Your poetry remains great as ever :D

[you know, I am also really free so can come and read your blog everyday lolz]

hate and love cannot last too long between two people, it will fade with time, and bury in the sands of history. So... try to not dwell in the past okay? Walk forward.
 
and, gd luck with ur life :D
 
haha.. argh i love you so much!

its happy to know that someone's reading my blog..and that's u.

coz frankly, u will understand what i write...right?

heha...feeling better each day as im charging my battery for battle..


lil-d
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]