April 05, 2009

don't need

I see that I don’t need someone that can always be by my side whenever I need her. I just need her to love me and me to love her, and even oceans divide us, I will still love her.

I could see myself at that moment as if I froze time. In my mind, I constantly playback those scenes, of how I betrayed her. I stand beside myself, looking at myself. And how it hurts so much to be me.

It hurts to know that u’ll never be back. And I am just a fool to come back.

I can see that it doesn’t mean that we need to meet each day to love one another, or show how much you love that person. I could not see it…


I am sorry…


Deep down inside, something is calling. The bell is ringing. Wake up, look who’s always next to you. Next to your heart. Who have been a part of you? U change too fast, running away from the happiness you had, finding something else that isn’t there, finding someone to love you more.

But hey, come back…it was here all along, u just throw it away.

The tower was half build, on the way to the top, but I hammered it down. the times we had together will never be shared with another, and what we had wasn’t easy to build. I just don’t want to build another castle all over again. I am tired.

But when I come back home, u change the lock. And i don’t hold the key. Someone else have the key now. I am just a stranger that passes by. Only able to look through the window…

I fall so fast, and wake up so fast. I myself could not believe what had happened?

I don’t need someone to always be by my side if I don’t love her. I love you, and it’s true. So many times, so coincidentally you pop up. Why do u still appear in my heart? I’ve put you aside already. You should not appear.

Why do I regret what I did? Couldn’t I continue to be that monster? Why do have to wake up? And why when I wake up, you are not there anymore.

This is what I did. For u not to be there is ordinary. I can only blame myself not being able to know my own heart. And when I finally regret about it, it is too late.

Comments:
Anyhow, its the 'silly' decisions that form our character as we grow up, right? Don't hate yourself, love yourself, more than anyone you'd ever loved, coz you love yourself, you will take small brave steps towards self curing. :D
 
thank u d...

maybe its coz i loved myself too much, that y i made my mistake...

arhg..not feeling beta, coz she's ignoring me...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]