April 14, 2009

i did it!

I told myself when I enter form 6, I will excel in my studies. And yeah baby, I did it.

I knew I would not be able to participate in many sports activities, especially my passion for running. So I told myself, although I may not excel in sports this 2 years, I will focus on my studies. I won’t get the best student for co-curricular, but I will be one of the best students in a subject, or even better overall best student of form 6!

Hehehe…I am dreaming again…

I did amazingly in STPM, and I am really grateful for what I’ve got although it may not be full pointer, but it is really a miracle, from god. I really was so happy till I tear a few drops of tears down my cheeks.

See that I gave up during my time in form 6, even SK by me oso felt the laziness overwhelming each part of our bodies. Lost and numb, we really didn’t know what to do, where to start, and what the hell are we in school for?

If I would recall, I tell you being in form 6 was a nightmare. You don’t have the initiative to study when work after work is pile up on ur desk. What type of work? RUBBISH to be exact. I really don’t wanna complain, but even some teachers are pain in the neck. You’ll understand if r in the same class with me.

I failed my test many times, and even not show up for exams. Out of 136 of school days, I present 86 times only…(I’ve check the record book)…I was really hopeless in exams as well as school activities being held. I really lost it. Lost my touch, lost myself to self condemned.

6 months before STPM, I started my journey, yet I still don’t know where to start, I’ve even got myself involve in a dance performance during the trials, I wanted to back out and just let it survive by itself, but after all the wrong steps I’ve made. I still want to make up something, and show to the world I still can manage a team of people.

But still it was not the proudest moment of my form6 year. It work out well, but I’ve hurt so many people along the way, and gave the wrong impression each time I could not control my anger.

I enslave myself towards studying right after trials were done, and the dance performance was finish. didn't bother how many pimples pop up, or if my eyes swollen. didn't care about anything that was happening around me. not even if there's an earthquake...

I studied 24/7 day and night I made love with the books all around me. I was Romeo to be exact, coz I spent 3 hour for each subject a day not to forget an hour break before I date the other subject.

I was in a state of nothing else is more important than what I study. I set my mentality that I am gonna finish this race with all of my effort no matter what. If I win or lose, I did my very best and I didn’t regret a single thing I’ve done during that month.

Yet I still doubt that I wouldn’t score well. I never thought that I would get better results than the others. Even when the date approaches when we will soon know our results, I wasn’t hopeful.

In the end, I’ve done it. I prove to myself that I can do it. I regain all the confidence I lack during f6, and I was on top of the world. The whole process that day that I took my results was so memorable, of how Pn. Yong called me to inform my results. Tears of joy filled my eyes the very moment I heard “you’ve got 2 A’s and 2 B’s”…

To past all the subjects and one A was enough for me, but I got more than I ask for. That very moment, all my effort was paid off. All that one month of quarantine and another month of sucker exams was worth it. Two months of anxiety and stress. I did it…yeah…I did it.

Labels:


Comments:
Congrats!!!
 
thanks yah..

hehe...
 
LOLZ :P

This proves your hard work is actually worthwhile!

I still remember teachers telling me in total shock, "Ha?? Michelle got 2A??"

LOLZ. Congrats again, haha!
 
congrats~~~ hehehe. really happy for you~
 
nothing else to say except for CONGRATS!!u hv done a very good job..keep it up n i know u wil create a good future for urself!!

take care..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]