April 26, 2009

lucky

Remember the song lucky? It just reminds me of me n S. I was lucky to be in love with my best friend.

I was lucky to been there where we had been. Everything seems so easy and went according to the wind. I want to be here, and she wants to be where I am as well. She wants to do that, and would want to play along as well.

I run, she run. She dance I dance. Everywhere I am, there she’ll be. Not by me side all the time by in our hearts we kept each other. Her presence is always with me everywhere I go, and so does what she felt.

Without saying a word more, both of us always blurt into laughter. We could make a fool out of ourselves and still look cool. Without missing her a second longer, her called is always a minute away and always on the right time when I needed her the most.

Each time it was like telepathic. She knows whenever I need her, like superwomen, and I always be the one to encourage through her dark times. It’s such a waste that we could not take mum’s pressure further up.

Frankly, mum and I fought lesser when she was around, she always knew what to say, and lecture me not to shout at mum. She told me to stay calm, don't fight back a word mum say, and it worked very well. But mum grew crazy after my hand phone was crash. There it started. mum blame S alot. I tried to fix the problem, but mum keep making it messier. Mum’s relationship with her grew tense as well. till this moment i still blame mum for making her leave me.

We still live side by side each other. Even if we fought, we still make up, thus bonding our relationship even closer. It would never come into anyone’s mind that we would break up. The seas were calm and there were no storms to be seen.

We knew each other too well, but I over see that I wasn’t enough for her. I wasn’t the one who is financially secure. I could not give her the material things she wants instead I gave her more headaches too think about. Each night she would be vulnerable to the night life she love so much.

She was the one who had many people chasing after her, but we both just laugh at the guys that go after her. I never grow jealous of any guys, instead I felt ok even if he gave S presents. Just because the trust between me and her was so strong, nothing could go wrong.

But I never thought that the problem was that. I never thought about it.
Anyway, it was over and I am glad I learned so much from her. So much till I feel that I don’t need to put so much in a love, ‘cause it will go away after all.

I don’t love so much. Yet I unconsciously fall for you. I thought back our memories, but I throw them right out the window. It’s ok if I can’t find it back anymore. ‘Cause I hate myself more than you hate me. I don’t need your sympathy; I’ll just live my life ahead.

Comments:
u r lucky indeed....
at least she stil live...
she's alwiz ther 2 reach upon....
 
i'm sooo sorry i hadnt been leaving messages. busy crap. anyway. s is history, m is also? [not sure but wonder] and what you need is the future! luck is something humans always need, and always have in abundance. just tap into it. :P

p/s: hope u get a good uni too! where did u apply?

[to nickster: please dun crap.]
 
hehe, thx..im not letting M go.

i oso hope to get into a good uni..

*excited*

nick, she not janice...n i dont find S anymore u sud noe rite?...

be cool dude...
 
(takeshikei...
dun b rude...)

dude,im ok...im nt emotion bout tis...c'mon la...u realy tink im wat meh??control ur frenz mouth la...oppss....shud control he/her hand....
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]