April 17, 2009

monk


Been laying down quietly, calmly and trying to enjoy the breeze of the wind.

Keeping my cool and let everything fall into place. I can’t predict the next storm, but I hope that I’ll be strong for anything cause I don’t wanna fall so flat.

I m picking up pieces of my heart through this journey. Along the road I walk trying to find which piece is mine. Should I secure your heart with a broken one?

Attaching the pieces together now, making it look fine. With this whole heart I would love you as if I never been hurt before. Love you with all my might, squeeze each drop of me for you.

Making sure this I don’t get lost in dense emotions that may cause chaos but be calm as I am walking this quiet road.

I may have everything in the world, but all is nothing if I can’t share it with you. Would you not join me? As we take on each storm that passes by. Would you not take my hand.

Unhealed, everything remains a dark stormy night to me. But I’ll go through this storm of life no matter what, I cannot back down or fall to sip the mud, but walk straight on forward till I reach the destination.

I will continue to lay here, meditating, reflecting, and have a sharp mind. Won’t be overwhelmed by rigid emotions alone, but with heart and mind I combine to stay alive.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]