April 06, 2009

a month...

does a month seem long or short? [keep your opinion to yourself]...



as for me, in terms of time, it is actually short, but how could so much have happened and changed in 30 days?...



and this shows me, in a month it is actually quite long...



for her to hurt that much...even before that month...she was damage by my greed and pride. dissapointed and betrayed, confused and hate.

within a month i let B into my life, and within a month i vomited her out. i could not swallow her nor taste how sweet love should be.

but by not saying no, i was getting ready to jump off a cliff as this pirate is pushing me to the end.

where was i at that moment? what happen to my brain? did it stop functioning, or just my heart hijacked it.

does anyone know that the heart has no eyes, only the brain sees. but what the hell happened?

and within a month, she's not there already. so fast this ship took off, like a rocket...like how i flew to pluto...

as i make my way back through space, through lightyears and lightyears, a month becomes so long.

a month....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]