April 19, 2009

nonsense

How could such a person exist in my circle of close friends?

How can I let her into my life? And make a mess in it? I feel very fed up of this girl, I can’t stand her, she’s even worse than Addy…

She’s been constantly doing very childish and unacceptable things you’ll never know. Sometimes predictable, and sometimes not.

Almost every day surely there is a box full of surprise up for me to open it. Even if I choose not to open the box, another bigger box appears. Everything just adds up together as it is all link to that person. I regret a great deal to know her.

How could this be true? How evil she may be, she isn’t as crazy as that? I bet u don’t know what the hell I am talking about, but I never seen someone like her in my entire life. I heard of stories of crazy ex girlfriends, but I never encounter any of them.

Why am I in such a dilemma? I don’t have to care or bother about her actually, but she keep popping up, doing crazy things not just in front of me, but secretly behind me as well, and that I really can’t accept. I’ve scolded her a GAZZILION times, but to no avail. She just doesn’t understand the language I speak to her! Is this punishment?

Oh God, please help me. It’s enough to be punished in this way, coz it really is killing me… from the inside out.


I need to get out of this…………but im not running far away enough…I need to accelerate my speed, and go faster before she chase after me again, n again….like a nightmare.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]