April 02, 2009

pokai in bus...

Today is another normal day with my daily routine, as I wake up, bath, eat breakfast, water the plants, set up my hair, and out I go to take bus…

But today I pokai in the bus for very first time in my entire life. To think that I am so agile n stabil, I came clean today. Hahaha…

The bus suddenly stop to avoid the car in front, when it break I was push the front, but still could stand up… but when the driver accelerate with force, I fall backwards and landed on my bum…

I tried to grab hold of anything, but there were only people around me…I can’t grab them, if not they will accuse me of molestation…

No one was laughing but I myself wanted to laugh out…but how to laugh like that in the bus…

The conductor was nearby at that moment, he held out his hands to help me up, I hesitated cause he wasn’t handsome enough, yet I had no where to grab except all the asses around me…

Thank god there weren’t anyone I know in the bus…but there were those I see everyday as we all take bus at the same time everyday…

I change to a new job again, in Low Yat now…the highest floor to be exact. Here I am too free, and really a nice environment…8 hours a day, 1 hour break, no one to bother me, I really do feel that I need this solitude from everything outside, and from everyone…

Here I have 8 hours to reflect on things, find myself, blog, log on the internet, read, study, chat, and basically just do whatever I want. (in this small box only)…

I do feel much more relax here, no stress, or burden…no responsibility…no nothing…

I just want to be a lazy bug awhile…as so much has happened within this few months, I really nid a break from all this hard work.

For me to be able to function well again…I nid this hibernation…alone…

Comments:
whoa... apa kerja so good? XD
 
heheh...

just kerja as software promoter, but nobody will ask for this software de, and we r not selling here at this counter..

weird hor?...its like a service ni..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]