April 03, 2009

putting the rocks down..

Im letting it go, unpacking the rocks that I carry up alongside the road I walk on..

It is too heavy for me to bear it anymore, and I keep on picking up rocks to add on my burden.

In the end I hurt myself too much to go on. I will sit down hear quietly as I should from the start.

Slow things down a bit, and be satisfied with what I have or had.

I have only a pair of hands, and a back to support. I really don’t have so much room for that many rocks to carry. Picking up unnecessary weight up on my shoulder.

I may grow stronger form all this exercise, but its overloading, and the rocks increases before I could grow stronger. I just want to rest that is all.

I see that I don’t have to gain so much by doing even more…I should see that I have people to care for me from the beginning…why become so greedy?...

Maybe the answer is I am greedy all the while, and it finally become the worst of worst. Become too proud of myself to the extend I don’t see myself.

That once little me…in a short period of time, become so big…and was swollen with pride. Look at yourself now, where have u gone? How far u reach what u want to succeed?

You did not…

Now u are just back to zero…could you not stay calm like u once did? When the sky fall down on you, u would just let it be ur blanket…u were…the one people were proud of u… learn from u, admire u….but now, u become too proud of yourself…

I am 20…and where I stand? Moving along as the wind blow u…

I sit here now, and reflect…I thank god that I am looking back…n make my past my lessons for the future…I thank god I have time now, to stop and see…not banging into the wall again and again…


So I will be…

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]