April 12, 2009

rainier than december


Rainier than December…miss you more than ever.
Skies always look gloomy these days, and it’s hard for me to step out in the sunshine.

Maybe the sky is crying out the tears I keep inside, unable to erupt. If it does, would there be thunderstorms and hurricanes?

I am growing cold becoming cold blooded as I am stuck here in air-condition rooms. My fingers freezes till the extend I can’t feel its existence. My skin may dry off soon and wrinkle twice as fast as the old lady next door. My complexion may be fairer but soon i'll look lifeless. I don’t want to look like a dead zombie.

I’ve lost a few pounds and soon slim down to look like a beauty. Adding up all this features, I may soon look like a drug addict.

Thank God, when all falls down, I still have home which lives mum that is in an unwavering mood. I’ve been at home this few days, and almost a week now I lock myself from the world outside away from my insanity. Being at home now isn’t as hard as last time. mum n I do calm down a lot and sometimes joke around…

It is really a retreat and a refugee camp.

Not seeing anyone, not meeting anyone at night. Just finish my chores at home, chat a little and go to sleep as fast as possible. In dreams, time past faster. As always, night time is always the hardest time of the day to go through, especially when u miss someone. Wouldn’t you agree?


I do hope that time fades her pain, and restore her faith in me.

Comments:
the title is really nice... rainier than December,lol.

but... what are you doing to yourself? the person i know wouldn't be like this, right? SNAP BACK FROM THE DEAD DAMN IT.

This is a wake up call. Get up and running.
 
your comments always make me smile..


=)...


im on the tracks now... thanks for the boost...!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]