May 10, 2009

episodes


We live through many stages of our life, and go through many challenges as well as sweet memories. Yet each episode of our life has an ending. So does this episode.

Been watching many drama series lately, and most of the time the last chapter is always captivating. Whether the ending is a sad one or a happy one, it is still the end.

I made many decisions, and made many moves, and turn the pages to find out what’s next. Sometimes I even jump a few pages, or fast forward the cd just to find out what will happen next.

I open many chapters and closed some, yet the episode is still there. Turn left; turn right, I am still in a circle.

3 years ago, a fantasy story became a nightmare. I may think that I’ve turn to the last page, yet I still hold on to it. As days become weeks, weeks become months, and months become years, I open new chapters before I closed the last one.

Years past and now here I am. I look back and see how the story goes. One episodeafter the other another, I really can’t chase.

The beginning and the end, many things happened so fast for me to even glance.

I write my last note, and put down the book. On the last page, it is written, The End.

Whether I like the ending or not it really is the end. Sometimes we may want a better ending, but in the story it is written that way. We can just take it as an additional experience that had gone through.

We tend to change, be it by time, or by people. For better or worse, it is an episode in our life. For me, each episode is a lesson. Sometimes we may learn things the hard way, but hey, I came back.

This series has come to its end. Another episode close.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]