May 01, 2009

it's coming back


I had loads of fun yesterday and laugh our heads off like before.

I thought I will lose this and not able to get it back, but I did. I thought everything will change but it remains the same waiting for me, with open arms they welcome my presence.

Went back to school with Jr yesterday and waited our turns to go up the stage for our very proud moments. Teachers congrats me nonstop, encouraging me to excel better. I smile my way through the whole scene. I never felt more proud of myself than yesterday ‘cause I made another history again in school.

After all that we went to Say Li’s dental shop again, did chilled out and admire her all so wonderful private “clinic”. Had exquisite Thai food for lunch and went to sing K later on. It’s funny that our room was next to Sky’s and the form 5 gang. We sang a lot of English songs that day, maybe its cause we sang too many songs last week so we chose songs that we seldom sing. What a funny situation when KY changes her tone of voice from boy to gal, and gal to boy.

For the first time, we went to go “boxing”. Hahaha, at least we went to the arcade and throw our fist at the boxing machine there. We waited till the guys move away then only we went to play that machine. Jr’s blow is of coz the best; he got the highest score of all of us.

After all that we went to Hau Kee’s to eat crab meat and steamboat at yuelik. Jr was so excited to eat the crab he promote so much how tasty those buttermilk crabs will be till our taste glands keep squirting saliva out. It was worth it though how much it cost for us. i still remember i was suppose to have a dinner with her dad and it was crab as well. eating the crab was delicious, yet every bite reminds me more about her.

While we were eating steamboat we did bring back old stories to talk about even the times before all 3 of us had gf’s. Couldn’t believe that 2 years past like that, and in these two years, I changed so much more.

There were many happy memories and I could cherish more of it now and in the upcoming days I will spent with them. No matter how many people may come and go out of our lives, we 3 stay together. one love undivided. There just nowhere else I should go. I will stand here with them, Sisz, and M6N.

I may have many people around me, and not able to divide my own self, but these people mold my life and are my life boat in life. Every journey of my life, I wont back them down. I don’t want to be someone that moves on so fast with life till I disappear from the face of the earth.

as every part of our life we meet different people, i'm glad that we able to meet up at this pathway of our journey.

Comments:
yummy crabs. :P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]