May 03, 2009

it's not too late


I believe that the word “too late” doesn’t exist in my dictionary and I can’t define its true meaning.

It isn’t too late for anything to happen, just whether you want it to happen or not?

It was too late for me to study and sit for my STPM, but I excel in it. Could I say that the stars and hearts she folded for me in that bottle made a miracle for me? It is like a fantasy dream come true.

I thought it was too late sometimes for things to change, but we always make it through, and finish all the task that were given to us. I remember all the datelines for presentations and all, but it always is finish no matter how hard we pull through, we make it.

I also thought that it was too late for her to change, but she did change, and when she changed I told myself it is too late. Whatever she does, it is too late. I won’t turn back and I won’t let her in again.

Even friends who had brain ask her to stop loving me. I had changed, and it is too late for her to do anything to make me go back. Thus she easily rapidly, put me down. Hate me instead.

I showed the world that I and she won’t be together again, and I made everyone see that I am not worth it for her. No one beside her encourage her to love me again, especially not her own heart. It was rational.

To everyone, everything is too late. Nothing she can do to reverse it. Had anyone see me? Was anyone of them by my side? Then why judge people as they see? I told the world I am a playboy, and those people trust that I am. I am disappointed to those who admit that I am. I am sure you know who you are, reading this or not. You add black dots into your conversation.

Then, “it is too late, our time has passed”, the same phrase use against me when I reach out for her.

I return to where I was and suppose to be, but she told me that I am too late. It’s hard to believe as it happened only for a month.

If in the beginning I felt it was too late, and I turn back. Why now all of you follow what I am doing? We may be different, be we are humans with feelings, and that leads us back to the same line of people.


I will wait, wait till how late it may be u said, and continue to wait as if I never knew its meaning. I’ll show you, that it’s not too late.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]