May 14, 2009

tummy

Need to get back in shape. This few months I’ve not taken good care of my own body.
Sometimes I get so skinny, and suddenly I become fat. This process goes on for months since I finish last year’s exam.

For your information I am fat now. My eye bags, no more red lips, skin complexion like dead corpse, tummy bulged out, and more grey hair again. I start to look like an old man.

I really need to get on the tracks again to get back my rock solid figure…kekeke…

I’ve not eaten well, and I may commit to gastric problems. Sometimes I don’t eat, or sometimes I eat too much (especially at night)…soon my cheeks will turn black and look like the guys in The Black Parade by MCR.

My eating disorder has become a habit, and really need to adjust it. Besides, sleeping isn’t a big problem for this pig. I either sleep too much, or I just get 4 hours of sleep. My endurance has weakened so much I become like ah pek.

I can’t face friends that I don’t meet often, coz I may just frighten them and I can’t let them see how disgusting I’ve become. I want to rejuvenate and look as fresh as possible.

At this age especially, we all should look our best, it’s the prime of our young adult life. So I can’t take it if I have a big tummy, grey hair, and pale white face.

Been jogging frequently lately, made sure I work out at least an hour a day, twice a week.

If u know me well, u’ll know I love running, and working out lately has become my favorite past time. Usually after work I will go take a few rounds at the park behind my house…I don’t care how late it is, I still make sure I make my curfew. I even manage to go out after 8pm, this may sound dangerous, but it’s quite safe as there are many guards around, I still need to keep a look out for bad guys though…


Yep…getting back in shape now…

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]