April 10, 2009

masih bermimpi...


I still dream that we would be together.

I still wish that it could happen. Illusions keep playing in my head, of how we will move ahead. I keep on dreaming, hoping that it’ll come true. Can’t believe I’ve become like this. So crazy.

I play out what will be, and I sit here quietly waiting. Waiting for my heart to break more and more each day. I am so afraid, as one day passes it brings you closer to him. Where would I stand then?

I would just lay aside in a corner, not able to get you back again.

I made so many promises to myself, but see it can’t be fulfill without you to be in it.

Why would you let me go now, that I am back. Don’t lie to yourself. Don’t lie to me. Don’t break another heart. Cause it is enough to break my heart.

I dream of the future. Dream of you and me and how we would be. Why crush this dream of mine? i know I am guilty, but isn’t it enough that I have my own punishment already?

I’ll slow down…..

I’ll turn around and prove to you that it is real.

Even if I have no more strength left in me. I hope to watch your back, be that soft pillow for you to fall on, and be that spring to push you back up.

Not by words alone I don’t want to just say this.

Labels:


Comments:
Hahahaha, don't say you love me or ppl will get jealous XD

fueled by ur dreams, you will work hard for it to happen right? XD if there's just a tiny opening for you to even slide through, do all you can, get that opening wide enough so that you can fit back inside.

so dun give up, don't give up!

just ganbatte on ur fight and may you get your prize! :D
 
thx u...

yes lo...i can de..i must strong.. what u say is so correct!


i can do it, i can do it...



lil-d
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]