May 03, 2009

lately


So tired today, my brain is smashed and can’t see things properly. I am having migraines again and I am not using my brain at all…haha…

Been missing her so much lately, but all I do is just sit here waiting for the sun to come down and the moon to come up. How come I always repeat history, making myself suffer here by myself.

I am lying back, but I can’t focus myself. I stop thinking about her, and I tell myself I will feel better. Yeah, I do feel much more relieve, and this is what I should feel. I don’t want to hurt myself more, I dun wan to be a fool more and more.

Yet I am not pushing her away. I just need to relax first…I am doing well for a week or two, then I miss her so much again…

I constantly tell myself don’t be affected by mere emotions. Im doing well and I know I can pull through.

Comments:
:P i will tell you. GOOD LUCK! :P You're doing well and will do enough!
 
ngm! yes de...


i can't let myself down...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]